Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Deadly Car Crash Changes this Beautiful Girl…

Juacqui, originally from Austin, USA.



One day she invited to go to the party with her friend, actually her father had told him to go use the Taxi, but he was prefer to go by private car.

On the road…
Unexpectedly, she got a car accident, hit by another car.
What happened to Jacqui?

Her state after the accident…

60% of her body burnt, no fingers left.

Can’t stand the pain, can’t stand the tears.

Her father is always beside her.

It was he who hit Jacqui. Reggie Stephey, 18, a star football player at his school.
Reggie admitted that he hit Jacqui when driving while drunk
Now He was sentenced to 7 years and a fine of $ 20,000



This is Jacqui now… Stay spirit of living life, although sometimes those around, especially the children who saw him, called her 'monster', but she never discouraged.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an absolutely life changing story, it makes you not take life for granted and to be thankful for what you have cause accidents can happen any time without you knowing. She is just so beautiful. Best wishes to her.

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She
placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit
crab inside and it
pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know
this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!



my webpage - view my web page

Naveed Mughal said...

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.
Elia & Ponto

Post a Comment